Monday, May 10, 2010

 

Damn my eyes

I was mortified at myself today - and let me tell you; that does not happen often. Have I become a more conscientious human being?

I was walking along in the supermarket at lunchtime when I saw a man standing behind the help counter with his eyes rolling back in his head and his eyelids flickering, like someone might do when feeling blissful, or tasting something stupendously delicious. Kinda like Dom does when he eats macaroni cheese with tomato sauce. Anyway, I was busy snickering to myself and laughing at my own observation (that the fella obviously found just being in a supermarket intensely pleasurable) ... When I noticed the seeing-eye dog by his side...

And I promise, I hardly ever laugh at my own jokes either. Strike two.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?