Tuesday, April 22, 2008

 

After some prompting...






Something finally happened in my life! No, I'm not that sad; I just found a moment in which to write something down - assisted by those who know who they are (and I do actually thank you for that.) Also thanks to Liz for the inspiration - she hits NZ soil and she's a blogging machine! So Dom and I took a trip with Liz and Sarah. I took a random Tuesday off (while the office went to pot, I later learned) and took a trip down to the Catlins. So the story kinda goes:

1. We arrived in the wetlands with the girls demanding bathroom breaks every second second of the way. The name 'the wetlands' was just asking for trouble anyway.

2. Laughter turned to fear as the girls found out the guys were so tired of their demands they were prepared to kill to restore the silence...

3. We reached the Catlins and were welcomed by a seductive tree dryad who soon realised she was kinda stuck.

4. The Cathedral Caves were not as quite as accessible as I had been led to believe. Stupid indecipherable tide diagram in the ODT. It didn't stop a half-assed attempt by Dom, though!

5. At the conclusion, festivity was had by all... Except for me?

Comments:
*is all agog*

Liz got you to post??? Wow for her!

Anemone ;-)
 
well done...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?