Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

Would you be so into me...


...if I wasn't a celebrity? The words of the immortal band NSYNC of course, but it's the way everyone's measuring themselves up nowadays. Today I walked into the office of Alistair Paterson, one of the better known lawyers round town, to find him on the 'MyHeritage' site conducting a Celebrity Morph. I realised I was into the spirit of things already when I noticed the guy who walked out when I entered looked suspiciously like Malcolm McDowell. Alistair got a match with Bruce Willis, Jeremy Northam and Robert De Niro, so I was keen to get home and try it out myself.
Perhaps I shouldn't have been quite so keen - my photos are mostly all smiles, which tends to result in the matches turning up girls. Yeah right, I hope I'm not thaaat attractive. After a couple of false starts, a few females, Pat Benetar and Missi Pyle (many times), Charles Bronson and Meatloaf I finally turned up Mark Wahlberg.
The photo above is one of the better ones, ie. it turns up slightly more manly men like Colin Firth, William H. Macy, Jeff Bridges, Brendan Fraser, Joshua Jackson and Cameron Diaz. OK, maybe Cameron is only a man's name but she blows the others (Sean Hayes and Ashton Kutcher) right out of the water in terms of manliness!

Comments:
Oh yeah, the photo's about 4 years old. I'm far more rugged and weathered and overall far more manly nowadays.
 
I don't even know who Missi Pyle is. But the men who turned up for that picture are pretty good. I hate to sound girly-girly, but anyone who's watched Pride and Prejudice has respect for Colin Firth. At least, that's all I'm admitting to.

It's funny that the smiles would turn up females. Don't men smile for the camera?
 
Missi Pyle = very scary looking tall blonde in Big Fish, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and two episodes of Heroes.

Alright, so a Colin Firth match up denotes success, then? Cool... Now to match the Mr. Darcy manner and gait. Pity I couldn't make it Mr. Knightley like Alistair can!

Men don't smile. We're far too occupied with staunch, especially now we know if we smile, Celebrity Morph will turn us into women! :)
 
Such a doah photo. Very Cameron Diaz.
 
Turned up Kate Hudson for me ! Don't I wish ! In a Parkinson interview recently, Ricky Gervaise said he wants to adopt an 18 year old lawyer. I know you're an older man, but still, you might be in with a chance...
 
"I'm far more rugged and weathered and overall far more manly" -
and this from a lawyer. How can we trust them?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?