Friday, June 15, 2007

 

The 99% of bloggers who give the other 1% a bad name

http://lettersacross.blogspot.com/

Ugh. Just an example of what I'm talking about. And it's only one of many I could have picked when I sat down tonight and hit the 'next blog' button until I found something of note. Well, that didn't happen. I found plenty of sites which use far, far too many words in a seemingly arbitrary fashion. This site simply transcended the ether of superfluity into the realms of verbosity previously unadulterated by human minds. Ushj, now I'm all caught up in it.

Online diaries are playing havoc with the perceived 'need' to post. Remember the old adage 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all'?

If you can't blog anything sensible (or coherent, at the very least), don't blog anything at all!

Of course each of the blog links on the right of this page receive my personal recommendation and do not fit the aforementioned supreme goat-getting category. Keep up the good work.

Comments:
Heya, Jon!

Considering how often I post, I must be following your advice. I guess.

Uh, yeah ...

Not much to say.

Bye.

Anemone
 
Huh, now you mention it, that must be true of me as well...

*Protracted and yet dramatic moment of realisation dawning descends harshly, exposing the cruel light of day to... *

Damn, it's happening again...
 
Yeah, I did that Next Blog thing and you come up with some porkies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?