Saturday, April 28, 2007

 
Wow, it doesn't take long to fall off the face of the blogging world; I felt myself gradually drifting back into my old ways.

I watched the World Cup final this morning - it ended up a total fiasco! How red would your face be conceding the game due to bad light, then realising you either had to come back the next day for *three overs*... or just come back and finish the game? To say nothing of the Aussies, who did all their celebrating before they actually won, which left the actual celebrations a rather muted affair. It was amusing to watch at least.

Did I say red faces? Hmm, maybe not; those Sri Lankans don't blush too easily.

And if you're after a less ponderous read, this is a blog I recommend: www.dooglesherlock.blogspot.com

Nobody said it would be easy to read; it just takes a little perseverance.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?