Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

I return to you now at the turn of the century...

This system SUCKS! I typed up a post, added some pics, found out that the 'adding pics' function turned out to be for novelty only, so I wrote a whole lot to try and describe it, then I find the 'publish post' button leads to the same error! ARRRRRGH! OK... how about this time around...

And sorry to my faithful readers and stalkers alike; I have spent the last four months procrastinating (true to form). Actually, scratch that; it was three months procrastinating, the rest was procrastination recuperation.

And further to the title of this post, on the news tonight they said that due to global warming, by the turn of the century sea levels could have risen by as much as half a metre! Quick, everybody, panic now!

Comments:
//panicking//

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

//end panicking//

Hey, Jon. Nice to see you're still alive.

Anemone
 
Woohoo! My scaremongering is working. Now I just gotta figure out why I'm doing it...

I am still alive, but with these sea levels I may not be around for much longer than the next 60 years!

Thanks for not giving up on my blog long ago :)
 
Oh, I was just scared I might miss something interesting. So I left it on my automatic subscription list.

Besides, I like your sense of humor.

:-)

Anemone
 
Awesome, thanks, much appreciated! We really need more likeminded people in NZ - I've had enough of the 'I don't get it' or the (even worse) 'hey, you're the funny guy; say something funny!'

And this proves that there are girls, albeit few and far between, who like my sense of humour! ;)

Kudos!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?