Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Upside down Christmas




Here is a slice of my Christmas in Balclutha. The pics took FOREVER to upload and took twice as long as it should have because something went wrong the first time round. But anyway, yep, you heard right, I had Christmas in Balclutha with the fam, Dom, Vanessa and her parents and Susan and her fam. It was a lot of fun, actually. As you can see, Graham went wielding skeleton power, I went as a one of the Village People (I was stitched up - they told me the army top looked really good with the handlebar moustache) and Dom went as... Well, perhaps I should apologise on his behalf and we'll never speak of this again? Good.

Comments:
all I have to say jon is shun the non believer...shuuuunnnnn-na!!
 
oh and merry christmas!
 
The biker from Village People. Did you have leather pants and cap? You need an Indian, builder, sailor, cop...

How did Dom get out of that top? So doah chested! Baby oil?
 
sheesh new blog already, i cant stalk you unless you put information about your life on the net... plus getting sick of seeing the same pictures every time i check it.
sheesh least you could do
 
So ... I hadn't believe the procrastination bit before, but I'm starting to now.

;-)

Anemone
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?