Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Wench emancipation proclamation






OK, at risk of sounding like I'm completely going the other way after my last post, Dom and I have had our 4th annual wench emancipation day. Not that there are any on the horizon to be emancipated from, sadly. But there's always a day worth of such pretence to be had! So enjoy the pics...

Yes, I am fully aware that I would have to have a complete personality makeover before I'd have much of a chance at a relationship. But hey, hopefully next year it won't have to be an 'emancipation' -- ie sour grapes session -- and there will be females involved :)

Dreams are free.

Comments:
Romantic walks with Dom. I see things have hit an all time high in Dunners. Your emancipation resembles clips from a Jason Donovan music video. I saw Flashbacks on C4 last night.
 
Go to Brisbane, that is where they have all gone!
 
That last comment about blowing out of asses, very total bad with the gay backdoor community.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?