Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Uplifting

In the spirit of stealing ... or 'uplifting' things from other blogs that work so well, I got this from Jessie Newton's. I don't think mine will be nearly so effective, but here goes:

Go to your music player, set it to shuffle/random, and answer the following questions with the title of the FIRST song that you skip to each time. NO CHEATING!

If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream: Adrenaline

The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say: Walk on by

Your favorite thing to say when drunk is: Evidence

Your message to the world: Stronger

Your deepest secret: What a Fool Believes

Your innermost desire: I Could Have Loved You More

Your oldest memory makes you think: Like the Way I Do

Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include: Dice

On your deathbed, you'll whisper: Suddenly I See

Your friends say behind your back: Jerusalem

You say behind your friends' back: Fantasy

Your opinion of MySpace: Got What You Need

When you wake up in the morning, you mutter: Wonderful Life

If you found yourself lost on a desert island, you'd yell: Fade Away

Right now, your feelings are: I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

What's your excuse for reposting this bulletin?: Pride

Your life's soundtrack: Year of the Cat

Your farewell message to the readers of this message: Superman is Dead

OK, again thanks to Jessie.... I am surprised and bewildered! After a couple of false starts, that really worked! Or maybe it didn't... all I know is that it worked in my head! Enjoy...

Comments:
haha, funnyness.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?