Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Stirrings


There's cricket on almost every night of the week, and you know what that means. Actually you probably don't. It means I might do more posts, since I'll be in front of the TV anyway. Unfortunately that means I might just have to think of something to write. I'll start with an inspirational picture, lifted from Liz's page. Her blog is www.otagogal.blogspot.com and her updating is REGULAR. Outrageous!

Honestly, I don't know where or when the pic was taken, but I was stoked to find it; it has 'Three Musketeers' written all over it!

Dom and I had an absolute brainwave last week. Put a few of our sayings on t-shirts and take on the Redemption brand! OK, well that wasn't even considered, actually, since any garments we made would be appealing to a completely different audience. Hmm... that sounded pretty bad; the words won't be vulgar or anything - but of course I can't ruin any surprise or give any ideas away. Watch this space. Or the space between my shoulder blades.

Comments:
Was that from Boy´s place? I assume so. The end of last year he was inside jobbing in the kitchen all night.
 
Oh, of course! Man, I had absolutely no idea!
 
I took that just before I left Dunners - at Mich & Yogi's going away. I've been meaning to send that pic to you two for ages... :o) Glad you finally commandeered it, though.
Hey, and seriously, if you and Dom come up with some shirts and send some to me I'll have all of Boise wearing them. We be all sorts of "[disgustingly-so-brain-falling-out] open-minded" here!
 
Vanessa gets back on Sunday and we'll start pestering her for use of her tshirt screen printing skills straight away!

Scotty - We've got a couple of appropriate (and I use that word loosely) ones lined up for you.

Liz - I'm stoked someone wants to pick up this idea and run with it! I'll take you up on your idea of populating Boise with these shirts...but you gotta explain the somewhat alien phrases to the wearers though! Thanks for the referral on your blog by the way. You rock!
 
I did come up with the idea of Outcasts T Shirts featuring the freaks around Dunedin. Speedy, old man in a Suit, Joan Butcher, Man who wears stubbies. There would be a real market for that kind of thing. I am the king of appropriate!
 
sweet! (oh and hey, guess what I'm doing right now? You're right! I'm procrastinating! You're an inspiration and help to all of us!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?