Monday, October 09, 2006

 

One post a month?

It's that time again... But this time I have real news to report! Straight from the hotmail files to me: an amazing job opportunity, money for nothing! This is all I have to do, but beware, I'm not sharing my gains with anyone! Pity lovely, God-fearing guys who sent these also sent me conflicting email addresses which sap all their credibility, but hey, I'm still willing to give them a chance.

From: Jerome Lewis Esq.

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine providence, I am making this proposition because I have to seek the partnership of a resource person to help me realize this project. I am Jerome Lewis Esq. a solicitor and investment consultant based in London, United Kingdom. I was attending a business luncheon in Berlin, Germany and I got introduced to the renowned German businessman and property mogul, Mr. Andreas Schranner(of the blessed memory). He engaged my services as attorney and investment consultant and my primary assignment was to spearhead his investment forays in the United Kingdom. Three months later I invited him to London and under my professional guidance and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of 30,000,000,00EUR at with security companies in Germany and Netherlands. This deposit was for 12months and upon maturity I made effort to contact my client, I could not reach him or any member of his family. I was forced to travel to Germany and there I got the tragic news that on July 25TH, 2000, my client Mr. Andreas Schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter Erich and husband Christina and their two children perished in the Air France Concorde New York bound flight; please click here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
I have made effort to locate any member of his family with strong biological links to my late client without success. The search to find a close relation is one that has consumed time and resources. The institution is asking me to either present a next of kin to late Andreas Schranner or forfeit the deposit. My proposal is to you as next of kin to late Andreas Schranner and process the deposit and collect the deposits for our mutual benefit. My capacity as solicitor/investment consultant to my late client gives me the discretion to package and transfer the deposit to you. I will give you 30% for your effort, 60% for me and 10% for Charity and Tsunami Victims. It will amount to injustice if I do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit, and invest it The late Schranner was also a friend in addition to our business relationship. I will wait for your reaction and response and then together we can jump start this project and nurture it to reality. Please, make sure you respond through this my confidential email address: jeromelewiseq@openbg.com or jeromelewis@katamail.com Your swift response is anticipated.

Yours faithfully Jerome Lewis Esq.

The guy is an esquire! How can I not trust him?? Here's another helpful individual who came to me and me only for help.

Mr.Abgottspon EwaldBanque Jacob Safra(Schweiz)AGBleicherweg 1 / Paradeplatz8022 ZURICHSwitzerland.Email:aewald00@msn.com

Dear Sir,

I got your contact on my private search for a reliable and trusted person tohandle a transaction of this nature. I know thatthe contents of this mail might sound so strange, but I want to assure you thatevery word of it is true.I am Mr.Abgottspon Ewald, a credit officer with Banque Jacob Safra(Schweiz)AG.I have a concealed businesssuggestion for you.Before theplane crash of Mrs.Dimka Ilkova Boskovic on February 26, 2004 ,Dimka IlkovaBoskovic from the Ministry of ForeignAffairs,macedonia and also a business woman made a fixed deposit for 12 calendarmonths, with a value of Nine Million,eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.You can visit this website:http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2004/02/8c37dc80-40e3-4333-8d04-dad352108cb5.htmlThe board of directors of my bank adopted a resolution and as the accountingofficer to Mrs.Dimka Ilkova Boskovic I was mandated to provide her next of kin for the payment of this money within 14 working days orforfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property. Further investigationsrevealed that Dimka Ilkova Boskovic did not declare any next of kin in herofficial papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And she alsoconfided in me the last time she was at my office that no one except me knew ofher deposit in my bank. So Nine Million,eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.What bothers me most is that the directors of my bank hadplanned toinvoke the abandoned property decree of 1991 to confiscate the funds after theexpiration of the period given to me, despairing at the point of exhaustiveness but fortunately, I came across your name. My suggestion to youis that I will like you to stand as the next of kin toDimka Ilkova Boskovic so that you will be able to receive this funds.However, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the deceased.I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessarydocument that will back you up as the next of kin to Dimka Ilkova Boskovic. AllI require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealthrough. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangementthat will protect you from any breach of law. Be Inform also that weshall share the funds in the ratio 70% for me and 25% for you, while 5% shouldbe for Expenses or Tax as your Government may require. Pleaseendeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Iwill bring you into a more detailed picture of this transaction when I hear from you. Your earliest response to this letter will beappreciated via my private email address(aewald00@msn.com).

Kind Regards,Mr.Abgottspon Ewald.

Yes! I am a trusted and reliable person! And I'm not going to even bother checking that address he gave me at the start, because I know he's a trusted and reliable person too! His letter practically oozes with it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?