Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Fudge this...




I sit the test to become a duty solicitor in about 18 hours and I am woefully underprepared. I'm just hoping I'll get that adrenalin rush and surge of confidence I really, really don't feel at the moment. I was all set to study every night, but got caught up in one of the busiest weeks of my life and ended up going to bed early and getting up at 7 or earlier to go in to work.

Healthy? Yeah... Wealthy? No... and Wise? Absolutely positively not. That old adage possibly only aims for about a 33% strike rate.

To uplift you all from the gloom of this post, I have included some relaxing photos from a weekend beach trip. Please ignore the large, inappropriately dressed - and behaved - guy.

Comments:
Really who goes to the beach dressed like that. Even to frollick with his boyfriend?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?