Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Judge this

Just came back from a family lawyer convention. For those of you who are still awake, well done. I haven't posted in a while, and it was getting on the nerves of some.

It was all about sticking it to the two main family court judges. We've all had a grilling from them, Mum especially it seems. Lawyers rise up and revolt! The main thing that I got out of it was that I am the youngest family lawyer in town... No surprises there, but I was told I have grown up a lot... there was the insult :)

I've been practicing law for 8 months! Nothing else is going on in my life, so this post really .... trails.... off... at the.. en....

Comments:
Jon Beck has matured. Ha!
 
Read between the lines!
 
It is based on the title of this post. Relates to the great Mischief the Clown who was losing Playstation as usual and told Wayne's best mate (his name is Wayne also) to "Beat This" and gave him the finger! In reply Wayne's mate, Wayne held up three middle fingers and said "Read between the lines!". Dave Harris, I mean Mischief stormed off in a huff like he always does when he is losing and feels everyone is picking on him, which is all the time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?