Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Even though I'm blue...





Times are changing... On Monday night Dom and I decided to forgo the usual Desperate Housewives fare and invite Scotty over for a games night for old time's sake. We played 'Betrayal..' mentioned below, but the good guys lost, Malc and Mix giving in to the niggling lycanthropy that had been bugging them, but Scotty and Dom deciding to die rather than hunt me down. Kudos to the kudos mates team. The night was still a young 10.30 when we finished so we decided to go out for a game of cut-throat pool. Scotty was destined to be 'd'Arcys' (denominations 1-5, don't ask why), but in the end d'Arcy was destined evidently to be the winner, and even cleaned up the white ball on the final shot!

The night ended on a kudos note (apart from the whole saying goodbye to Scotty thing) because I don't want to use words like beautiful, cathartic, emotional or soulful. None of that crap. We discussed power tools and monster trucks. Then we took some pics of us in the altogether. ... um I mean, with all of us together, ehe heh, I might shut up now.

Check out the soulful shot with the beautiful ambience showing Scotty in a cathartic expression of emotion... Damn it! And I thought I could at least make it to the end of this blog entry without using any one of those words, let alone all of them? I really will shut up now, but much kudos to Scotty and his blog, he can even put a positive spin on my shortcomings! Now, if only I could lose graciously now and then...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?