Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

A holiday for the rest of the public

Today was supposed to be a public holiday, but certain considerations of dedication need to be taken into account. Today was a profs practice assessment day, so not only did I have to get up early for observation, I had to go back home, write a whole bunch of submissions, go back to town and do the 'interlocutory hearing', then head into work to tie up a couple of loose ends. Not that it was all bad, I took opposing counsel apart (and the judge too, when he asked me any questions) but I was set up to lose, unfortunately. Ah well, at least, after all those years of Uni and law study, it turned out that I actually wound up enjoying what I do... How rare is that, eh?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?