Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

And in the spirit of everything else that's going on in my life, things were happening so fast that I thought I'd better document it all. Such things like waking up at 10 instead of 9, and having two cokes with lunch rather than the regular one. Quite an exciting life I lead, I know, but I'm pretty sure that no-one who blogs would blog if their lives were a little more happening? I mean, when do they find time to write such copiously overflowing hourly bulletins? I'm excused, I have a much-envied timetable of two days a week at university, which leaves a lot of room open for the deeper contemplation of life. Plus Scotty came up with the idea of blogging before me, so when I completely independently came up with the idea of doing my own weblog about 30 seconds after finding out about Scotty's new manifesto (www.scottydonaldson.blogspot.com) *completely independently*, may I reiterate, I blatantly jettisoned any hope of originality and came up with this.

Comments:
Yeah if you want to see anything enlarged come to www.scottydonaldson.blogspot.com

I have just the website for you especially if you are looking for that something special in life.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?